Sunday, April 3, 2011

H+C Are Engaged!

Where to begin with this one....not only do I have the privilege to work with Hayley at Dry Creek Pediatric Dentistry where she is my absolute right hand (wo)man, and by that I mean she runs the office! which btw practices Laser Dentistry.  That's right!  No shots, no drills!  Wait what is this?  A plug for a dental office?  Shameless, but she has also become one of my absolute besties...This is the celebration of Hayley's FABULOUS-NESS and the awesome dude that she found in Cody.  Really though.  Cody is so great. And can I just say 'it's about time!'  I'm so excited for you both.  To an eternity of wonderfulness, because that's exactly what you both are!

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. These turned out so good! Thanks for letting me come, it was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out awesome- you are seriously talented. :)

    ReplyDelete