Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bridals continued...

My 'Widow's Peak' obsession dates back to my junior high days when I walked home from school to meet my now sister-in-law, for the very first time.  She is not only the first 'sister' I ever had, seeing that I'm the youngest of three older brothers, thus solidifying my tomboyishness, but she's also the first person that I ever saw with a widow's peak hairline.  I fell in love instantly.  I started combing my hair differently, used various styling products and even contemplated cutting my hair--but to no avail.  All I ended up with was a do jealous of Elvis' Jheri Curl.

So where does this long, embarrassing story lead?  To Hayley, and her fabulous hair, and my now seething jealousy.  Here's some more shots of your fabulous hair, gown, and natural ability to look amazing in pictures.
Love you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment