Saturday, October 15, 2011

Family Sneak Peek

The reasons why I love photography are numerous.  I love to take pictures.  I love that I am always looking at my surroundings and wondering what could be made of them.  I love learning new things--sometimes by trial and error, sometimes through other people.  But the thing that I love the absolute most about photography is that it allows me to get to know new people and for a brief moment get a glimpse into who they are.  I can see their love for their spouse, their kids, sometimes their pets.  I feel privileged to be a part of that as we shoot pictures and then for the countless hours afterwards that I spill over their images through editing.  This sweet family was no different.  Thanks for letting me be a part of that and for your sweet generosity.  Some people are just good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment