Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Schoooools...Out..Fo..Summa!

Alice Cooper really isn't in my music database but as I saw this Senior pull out his school uniform it made me want to throw caution to the wind and start singing.  "Schoooools..Out..Fo..Summa"

Then we happened upon a lazy boy-ish chair that someone has left and it was all to much.  I pictured the evening jacket (aka school uniform) with a monical (spelling?) and pipe in hand.  Thank heavens for all our sakes I didn't have those things with me--not that I own a pipe..or monical, but I sure did love the uniform look.

The whole photo shoot was an absolute delight.  Yes I'm 60 and said delight.  But that's the adjective that keeps coming to mind.  Weather was perfect, Jace was photogenic, conversation was good, all in all an evening well spent.  Except for the part where I realized that I'm no longer a part of the cool music seen.  Come on!  Let's keep 'The Killers' alive!!  Brandon Flowers just came out with a new album!!  Anyone?  Anyone?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment