Monday, November 23, 2009

The Lloyd Family

We met Richelle through a friends older brother, oh 'bout 6 years ago, and have been pals every since. We've been through hair dyes, pirate parties, 'heart-to-hearts,' (wink, wink) and then Jake came along and we couldn't have hoped for anyone better for our little Richers. Now they have their Lincoln, who is just going on 6 months. We love you guys!!
I couldn't decide which pics to post, so here are just a sample of the pics we got this very cold Sunday afternoon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Andy and Lindsey,
    Jake is my brother and they showed me these awesome pictures you guys took this last Sunday. These turned out amazing..and little Lincoln is so cute! Will you be doing event photos as well? I'm getting married in July and I'm looking for a photographer.
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are super talented! Darin, my husband, served with Michelle in Africa! What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete